Saturday, May 7, 2011

I teinei ra: ok we have crossed Australia . All I think wea are crossing Indonesia. Anyways, like I said, in my last two blogs, that I would show you the games that I have been playing. I did not play games the whole way. But I watched BAtman begins, Yogi Bear movies and I also played some games. One of them was 'Cave Crunch' and what you do is ummm like pacman but you can collect dots and you can collect pteryodactyl eggs. If you steal those then the pertyodactly will drop eggs on you. And if you take the sabre tooth tiger's meat ummm I can't remember from my last trip .. oh yeah...there are also mammoths that chase after you.
Like I said , I will give you the pictures of the games I played.
On the plane two of them are not a game. See if you can spot them.
Oh yeah, one more thing ...you've got some brussel sprout in your teeth...nah you don't ! But you might!
Anyways... comment oh yeah...my flight is eleven hours long from AKL to BKK....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tama,

    Keep up the blogging!
    You write just like you speak, brilliant.
    I really liked your you've got brussel sprout in your teeth. Te He

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tama,it's me Stella i really like your blog and the games must have been really fun is it fun in Nepal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tama,

    He mihi ano tenei ki a koe, ko te tuaahine hoki. tuku mihi atu ki o Koroua, mo to raua mahi Rangatira moou. Heoi ano, tino nui nga korero taa nga akonga o Ruma 10. Ko te tumanako kia pai hoki aau mahi ki nga Himalayas, na te mea te tino mokemoke ana ratou moou, te kaha hoki o ratou kia panuihia i ou tuhinga ara me kii nga 'blogs'.

    No reira e Tama, mauri ora ki a koe, ki a koutou katoa i runga i to haerenga.

    Hoki ora mai i te wiki Tua ono o tenei wahanga o te Tau.

    Mauri ora

    Matua Chris me te Akomanga 10.

    ReplyDelete